Digital tools for weathering the storm:
- Payment Processing - integrate with the top payment solutions providers on the web
- Product Shipping - ship products directly to your customers
- Promo Codes - Plan your marketing efforts then send out promotional or coupon codes to engage with customers ready to buy.
- Inventory Control - Add new products to your inventory, and track as sales come in. Categorize for even further streamlining
- Order Management - From initial sale to shipping to returns, managing orders is painless.
- Sales Reporting - From product categories to daily profits, monitor your customer data with sales reports.
- Restaurant Procurement
- Social Media Management Kits
- Restaurant Payroll tools
- Labor Optimization
- Accessible website design - Beautifully designed and easy to setup websites for small business. Fully ADA compliant and optimized for SEO. DigiPro Media provides quality website solutions.
Small business loans through the SBA:
- Disaster Loan (EIDL) is open for applications and the expected time from application to funds is 2-3 weeks.
- Disaster has a $10K Advance option that is expected to be processed and received in 3 days
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan will be available via lenders starting on Friday, April 3rd. No word on how long the application/funding process will take for this program.
Online Funeral Businesses Take Off Amid Coronavirus
- May 9, 2020
- Margot Boyer-Dry
The pandemic is helping these internet services soar. But will the boom fade with the virus?Learn More
New Jersey Teens Take Matters Into Their Own Hands
- April 21, 2020
- Good News Network
When Americans started realizing that restaurants and bars were going to be among the worst hit businesses, they started advocating on social media that people buy gift cards from their favorite establishments to keep them in business.Learn More
This Startup Is Taking On Amazon and Helping Bookstores Survive Lockdown
- April 15, 2020
- Stephanie Schomer
Bookshop.org founder and CEO Andy Hunter wanted to give indie booksellers a way to benefit from online sales. When those stores were forced to temporarily close their doors, his new platform became a lifeline. And he had to scale, fast.Learn More
Entrepreneur working to grow his small business plan even bigger amid COVID-19
- April 11, 2020
- Brandi Powell
The novel coronavirus is creating challenges for entrepreneurs across the state because of Gov. Tim Walz's stay-at-home order. Small businesses have been among the hardest hit by the spread of COVID-19; As many have been forced to completely close their doors amid no cashLearn More
13 Entrepreneurs Of Color Share How COVID-19 Has Impacted Their Business
- April 10, 2020
- Janice Gassam
COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus, has had an unimaginable impact on the world thus far. While the full ramifications of the pandemic are yet to be seen, there are many consequences already being felt in a number of different industries.Learn More