In order to best help our Community, we want to share innovative ideas within the community, from creative pivots for restaurant owners, discounts on goods and services they already purchase, to totally new verticals that some of our members have rotated to.
Digital tools for weathering the storm:
- Payment Processing - integrate with the top payment solutions providers on the web
- Product Shipping - ship products directly to your customers
- Promo Codes - Plan your marketing efforts then send out promotional or coupon codes to engage with customers ready to buy.
- Inventory Control - Add new products to your inventory, and track as sales come in. Categorize for even further streamlining
- Order Management - From initial sale to shipping to returns, managing orders is painless.
- Sales Reporting - From product categories to daily profits, monitor your customer data with sales reports.
- Restaurant Procurement
- Social Media Management Kits
- Restaurant Payroll tools
- Labor Optimization
- Accessible website design - Beautifully designed and easy to setup websites for small business. Fully ADA compliant and optimized for SEO. DigiPro Media provides quality website solutions.
Small business loans through the SBA:
- Disaster Loan (EIDL) is open for applications and the expected time from application to funds is 2-3 weeks.
- Disaster has a $10K Advance option that is expected to be processed and received in 3 days
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan will be available via lenders starting on Friday, April 3rd. No word on how long the application/funding process will take for this program.
Wearing a Mask With Glasses can be a challenge!
- May 22, 2020
- Kevin Hand
An easy trick with a facial tissue or napkin can solve the problemLearn More
Great Examples of How Small Businesses are Adapting to COVID-19
- May 18, 2020
- River Cartie
Let’s face it, small business owners have to be creative in order to get through all kinds of ‘tough times’. Our favorites are the ones who do so by thinking outside the box while still managing to keep their sense of humor.Learn More
Blow-up dolls and pandas become dinner guests as restaurants try to fill empty seats
- May 14, 2020
- HAYLEY FOWLER
The Open Hearth, a historic restaurant in Taylors, South Carolina, just outside of Greenville, is occupying empty booths with blow-up dolls — the “G-rated kind,” WYFF reported.Learn More
The Inn at Little Washington Thinks Mannequins Will Make Social Distancing Less Awkward
- May 12, 2020
- Tierney Plumb
The Michelin-starred restaurant hopes to make its dining room feel less empty once customers return at limited capacityLearn More
To Survive the Pandemic, Entrepreneurs Might Try Learning From Nature
- May 10, 2020
- Stephanie A. Fernhaber and Alyssa Y. Stark
The field of biomimicry says that businesses can take away crucial lessons by studying how organisms adapt to devastationLearn More