Digital tools for weathering the storm:
- Payment Processing - integrate with the top payment solutions providers on the web
- Product Shipping - ship products directly to your customers
- Promo Codes - Plan your marketing efforts then send out promotional or coupon codes to engage with customers ready to buy.
- Inventory Control - Add new products to your inventory, and track as sales come in. Categorize for even further streamlining
- Order Management - From initial sale to shipping to returns, managing orders is painless.
- Sales Reporting - From product categories to daily profits, monitor your customer data with sales reports.
- Restaurant Procurement
- Social Media Management Kits
- Restaurant Payroll tools
- Labor Optimization
- Accessible website design - Beautifully designed and easy to setup websites for small business. Fully ADA compliant and optimized for SEO. DigiPro Media provides quality website solutions.
Small business loans through the SBA:
- Disaster Loan (EIDL) is open for applications and the expected time from application to funds is 2-3 weeks.
- Disaster has a $10K Advance option that is expected to be processed and received in 3 days
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan will be available via lenders starting on Friday, April 3rd. No word on how long the application/funding process will take for this program.
The Perfect Pivot!
- April 9, 2020
- Jeremy Clarke
Some Fall Back and Some... Forge AheadLearn More
Social Media Success, ONLINE vs FLATLINE
- April 6, 2020
- Anne Sallee
I am seeing restaurants with established drive thru options and those who have created a drive through/curbside pickup system that have marketed themselves through social media streams to be doing the best.Learn More
10 Small Businesses Thriving During Coronavirus
- March 24, 2020
- U S Chamber of Commerce
From grocery and liquor stores to cleaning and delivery service companies, there are a select few industries that are benefiting from the limitations stemming from COVID-19. — Getty Images/urbancowLearn More