Digital tools for weathering the storm:
- Payment Processing - integrate with the top payment solutions providers on the web
- Product Shipping - ship products directly to your customers
- Promo Codes - Plan your marketing efforts then send out promotional or coupon codes to engage with customers ready to buy.
- Inventory Control - Add new products to your inventory, and track as sales come in. Categorize for even further streamlining
- Order Management - From initial sale to shipping to returns, managing orders is painless.
- Sales Reporting - From product categories to daily profits, monitor your customer data with sales reports.
- Restaurant Procurement
- Social Media Management Kits
- Restaurant Payroll tools
- Labor Optimization
- Accessible website design - Beautifully designed and easy to setup websites for small business. Fully ADA compliant and optimized for SEO. DigiPro Media provides quality website solutions.
Small business loans through the SBA:
- Disaster Loan (EIDL) is open for applications and the expected time from application to funds is 2-3 weeks.
- Disaster has a $10K Advance option that is expected to be processed and received in 3 days
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan will be available via lenders starting on Friday, April 3rd. No word on how long the application/funding process will take for this program.
Studeri.org has Webinars to Help!
- April 20, 2020
- Studer Institute
Studeri.org has exciting opportunities for Small Businesses.Learn More
The Trump Administration Is Writing a Death Sentence for America’s Most Important Restaurants
- April 17, 2020
- JEFF GORDINIER
We’re talking about 500,000 or so restaurants that employ 11 million people, according to the foundation. Not coming back, or viewing a comeback as a long shot. Think about that.Learn More
This Startup Is Taking On Amazon and Helping Bookstores Survive Lockdown
- April 15, 2020
- Stephanie Schomer
Bookshop.org founder and CEO Andy Hunter wanted to give indie booksellers a way to benefit from online sales. When those stores were forced to temporarily close their doors, his new platform became a lifeline. And he had to scale, fast.Learn More
4 Strategies to Help Your Business Recover From Coronavirus
- April 11, 2020
- Gregg Schwartz
COVID-19 is upending companies large and small, but here's how you can limit the damage.Learn More
Entrepreneur working to grow his small business plan even bigger amid COVID-19
- April 11, 2020
- Brandi Powell
The novel coronavirus is creating challenges for entrepreneurs across the state because of Gov. Tim Walz's stay-at-home order. Small businesses have been among the hardest hit by the spread of COVID-19; As many have been forced to completely close their doors amid no cashLearn More