Digital tools for weathering the storm:
- Payment Processing - integrate with the top payment solutions providers on the web
- Product Shipping - ship products directly to your customers
- Promo Codes - Plan your marketing efforts then send out promotional or coupon codes to engage with customers ready to buy.
- Inventory Control - Add new products to your inventory, and track as sales come in. Categorize for even further streamlining
- Order Management - From initial sale to shipping to returns, managing orders is painless.
- Sales Reporting - From product categories to daily profits, monitor your customer data with sales reports.
- Restaurant Procurement
- Social Media Management Kits
- Restaurant Payroll tools
- Labor Optimization
- Accessible website design - Beautifully designed and easy to setup websites for small business. Fully ADA compliant and optimized for SEO. DigiPro Media provides quality website solutions.
Small business loans through the SBA:
- Disaster Loan (EIDL) is open for applications and the expected time from application to funds is 2-3 weeks.
- Disaster has a $10K Advance option that is expected to be processed and received in 3 days
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan will be available via lenders starting on Friday, April 3rd. No word on how long the application/funding process will take for this program.
Wearing a Mask With Glasses can be a challenge!
- May 22, 2020
- Kevin Hand
An easy trick with a facial tissue or napkin can solve the problemLearn More
Great Examples of How Small Businesses are Adapting to COVID-19
- May 18, 2020
- River Cartie
Let’s face it, small business owners have to be creative in order to get through all kinds of ‘tough times’. Our favorites are the ones who do so by thinking outside the box while still managing to keep their sense of humor.Learn More
Stores Stress Over How to Handle a Customer Who Won’t Wear a Mask
- May 16, 2020
- Sharon Terlep
Face coverings for shoppers have become a flashpoint in the debate over how to stop the spread of the coronavirus.Learn More
Many small businesses won't get help from Congress. But there are other options
- May 12, 2020
- Gene Marks, The Guardian
If the Paycheck Protection Program doesn’t cover you, don’t despair: there’s help to be found elsewhereLearn More
Resources For Small Businesses In Response To The Novel Coronavirus Pandemic
- May 11, 2020
- US SBA Office of Advocacy
Resources For Small Businesses In Response To The Novel Coronavirus PandemicLearn More