In order to best help our Community, we want to share innovative ideas within the community, from creative pivots for restaurant owners, discounts on goods and services they already purchase, to totally new verticals that some of our members have rotated to.
Digital tools for weathering the storm:
- Payment Processing - integrate with the top payment solutions providers on the web
- Product Shipping - ship products directly to your customers
- Promo Codes - Plan your marketing efforts then send out promotional or coupon codes to engage with customers ready to buy.
- Inventory Control - Add new products to your inventory, and track as sales come in. Categorize for even further streamlining
- Order Management - From initial sale to shipping to returns, managing orders is painless.
- Sales Reporting - From product categories to daily profits, monitor your customer data with sales reports.
- Restaurant Procurement
- Social Media Management Kits
- Restaurant Payroll tools
- Labor Optimization
- Accessible website design - Beautifully designed and easy to setup websites for small business. Fully ADA compliant and optimized for SEO. DigiPro Media provides quality website solutions.
Small business loans through the SBA:
- Disaster Loan (EIDL) is open for applications and the expected time from application to funds is 2-3 weeks.
- Disaster has a $10K Advance option that is expected to be processed and received in 3 days
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan will be available via lenders starting on Friday, April 3rd. No word on how long the application/funding process will take for this program.
Relief Bill for Restaurant Employees
- March 20, 2020
- Peter Romeo
Enterprises with 50 or fewer workers on the payroll can ask for a waiver.Learn More
National Restaurant Association Offers Guidance
- March 20, 2020
- Gloria Dawson
If a state or local government determines that it needs to prohibit dine-in service for restaurants, it should allow restaurants to offer takeout (pickup), drive-thru, and (possibly) delivery – though the latter is not without further risk.Learn More