These days, the rules you knew don’t apply and the new normal is still developing. So, how do you keep your business alive through this pandemic?
- Reduce costs
- Generate Revenue — Be creative/innovative
- Communicate with your customers, your peers, and your competitors — Share your knowledge, your expertise and your experiences
- Promote what you are doing in your community
Wait, how? Social distancing and all that...
This is your resource. Get information, share information and let’s all survive together!
Small businesses today have some advantages over large corporate entities. We can buckle our belts, shift gears and pony up to a new speed, a new effort and a new way of reaching our goals without having to jump through all the big business hoops!
The digital age has been slowly changing how we communicate and transact business. The evolution just got a big kick in the pants.
- Can’t visit? Have a video chat.
- Want to record and share what you did? Put it on YouTube.
- Can’t answer all the phone calls? Shift to online ordering.
- Don’t want to physically handle cash or cards? Take payments online.
Most importantly, register your business here to help create a national network – we’re stronger together!